Dental crowns or caps are designed to protect and restore the full use of teeth that had been damaged by decay, cracks or neglected oral care. Dental crowns are caps which are designed to perfectly mimic the shape of the tooth for a more realistic and self-confident smile.
Usually dental crowns are made of porcelain or acrylic, and they can be fused to metal and slipped and glued over broken or damaged teeth. Crowns may also fill in the spaces between teeth.
Dental crowns are commonly performed everywhere nowadays, from either porcelain or metals or other fused materials, depending on budget. However, it is required a highly skilled dental technician and a talented dentist to fit them into place to ensure durable comfort and perfect functionality.
|Name of the clinic||Metal Porcelain Crown||Porcelain||Porcelain fused to gold||Zirconium|
|Advanced Smiles Dentistry||$250||$450||$500|
|Amazing Smile Center||$300||$475||$550|
Benefits of dental crowns
- Help you rediscover a natural looking smile
- Offer protection, even if they are cracked, chipped or affected by decay
- Fill in the spaces between teeth, improving aesthetics significantly
- Prevent any more damage to your tooth/teeth
- Boost your self-esteem significantly and
- Eliminate discomfort related to tooth decay