Dental veneers are the perfect solution to fix small dental problems such as stained, chipped, or slightly misaligned teeth. These thin sheets of porcelain are used to cover the front of your teeth to improve their appearance providing a great look.
Dental veneers are made of thin, porous porcelain and they are used to cover the visible portions of teeth, repairing minor tooth imperfections, straightening and lengthening teeth and concealing stained or discolored fillings. Dental veneers can be a long lasting dental cosmetic solution as they are stain proof, highly resilient and natural in appearance.
|City||Name of the Clinic||Price|
|San Jose||DaVincis Dental Care||$400 /Veneer|
|San Jose||Oral Med Center||$385 /Veneer|
Benefits of dental veneers
- Provide a natural tooth appearance.
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
- Fix chipped or misaligned teeth.
- Offer strong, long lasting protection for your teeth.
- Your smile will be brighter and more beautiful.