Dental implants or artificial tooth replacements are one of the most chosen dental procedures performed all over the world. Dental implants are a safe and successful way to replace teeth lost due to accidents, tooth decay, gum disease or imperfections of the root canal.
The cost of dental implants in Mexico ranges from $800 – $950 while the average cost is $850. On the other hand, average completed dental implant in the US costs about $4,250 while in Canada, it can range from $1,000 to $3,000, and the average cost is $2,450.
|City||Name of the Clinic||Price for single implants|
|San Jose||Clinica Rivera||$1,500 (crown included)|
|San Jose||Denta Vac Dental Clinic Costa Rica||$750|
|San Jose||Americas Dental Care||$840|
|San Jose||DaVincis Dental Care||$950|
Advantages of dental implants:
- Improvement of your smile
- Restoration of your facial structure
- Restoration of chewing for easy digestion
- Indulgence on preferred foods
- Clearer and easier speech
- Enjoyment of an active lifestyle
- Boost of your self-confidence