Gastric Balloon in Mexico: Lose Weight Safely and Effectively
Table of Contents
Are you looking for a way to lose weight safely and effectively? If so, you may want to consider gastric balloon in Mexico. This procedure has helped countless people achieve their weight loss goals, and it can help you too!
In this article, we will discuss the benefits of gastric balloon surgery, as well as how to prepare for the procedure. We will also provide a list of tips to help you stay on track during your post-surgery recovery period. So if you’re ready to take the next step on your weight loss journey, read on!
Cost of Gastric Balloon in Mexico
One of the main reasons people choose gastric balloon surgery in Mexico is because of the cost. The procedure is much less expensive in Mexico than it is in other countries, such as the United States. In fact, you can expect to pay about a third of the price for gastric balloon surgery in Mexico than you would in the US.
|Mexican City||Stomach Balloon Prices|
|Cabo San Lucas||$3360|
Cost of Gastric Balloon in Mexico vs Other Countries
|Country||Gastric Balloon Procedure Average Cost|
What is Gastric Balloon?
Gastric balloon is a minimally invasive weight loss surgery that involves placing a small balloon in the stomach. The balloon helps to reduce the amount of food you can eat, as well as the number of calories you absorb from food. As a result, you will lose weight.
Types of Intragastric Balloon Systems
There are four main types of intragastric balloon systems:
- Reshape Integrated Dual Balloon System: The Reshape balloon is made of silicone and is filled with saline. It is inserted through the mouth and down the esophagus into the stomach. Once in place, the balloon is inflated with a saline solution.
- Orbera Intragastric Balloon System: The Orbera balloon is made of latex and is filled with saline. It is inserted through a small incision in the abdomen and into the stomach. Once in place, the balloon is inflated with air.
- Spatz Gastric Balloon: The Spatz balloon is made of silicone and is filled with saline. It is inserted through a small incision in the abdomen and into the stomach. Once in place, the balloon is inflated with air.
- Obalon Balloon System: The Obalon balloon is a swallowable capsule that contains a small balloon. Once inserted in the stomach, the balloon is inflated with air.
Gastric Balloon Procedure
Gastric balloon surgery is a minimally invasive procedure in which a balloon is placed in the stomach to help people lose weight. The balloon takes up space in the stomach so that people feel full sooner and eat less. Gastric balloons are temporary and must be removed after 6 months.
Gastric balloon surgery is performed under general anesthesia and takes about 30 minutes. Gastric balloon surgery has a low risk of complications, but can cause nausea and vomiting.
Gastric balloon surgery is an option for people who are overweight or obese and have not been able to lose weight with diet and exercise alone. Gastric balloon surgery is not a cure for obesity, but can help people lose weight and improve their health.
Candidates for Gastric Balloon Surgery
Ideal candidates for gastric balloon surgery are:
- overweight or obese
- unable to lose weight with diet and exercise alone
- have a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or higher
- between the ages of 18 and 55
- in good general health
Best Clinics for Gastric Bypass Balloon in Mexico
Here are some of the best clinics for gastric balloon surgery in Mexico:
- Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo in Mexicali Mexico
- Obesity Surgical Center in Tijuana Mexico
- Dr. Fernando Ceron Bariatric Surgeon in Cancun Mexico
- Hernia Clinic Mexico and Bariatric Center in Merida Mexico
- Advance Health Medical Center in Tijuana Mexico
Best Bariatric Surgeons in Mexico
If you are considering gastric balloon surgery, you want to make sure that you choose a skilled and experienced surgeon. Mexico is home to some of the best bariatric surgeons in the world. Here are some of the best bariatric surgeons in Mexico:
Preparation for Gastric Balloon Surgery
If you are considering gastric balloon surgery, it is important to prepare for the procedure.
First, you will need to meet with a weight loss surgeon to discuss your goals and expectations. The surgeon will also need to evaluate your health to make sure you are a good candidate for the procedure.
Next, you will need to follow a pre-surgery diet. This diet will help to shrink your liver, which will make the surgery safer and easier. You will also need to stop taking certain medications, such as blood thinners and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Finally, you will need to arrange for someone to drive you home after the surgery. Gastric balloon surgery is performed under general anesthesia, which means you will not be able to drive yourself home.
Recovery After Gastric Balloon Surgery
After the surgery, you will need to stay in the hospital for one to two days. During this time, you will be closely monitored to make sure you are recovering well. You will also be given pain medication to help with any discomfort.
Once you are home, you will need to follow a strict diet for the first two weeks. This diet will help your stomach heal and adjust to the new balloon. After two weeks, you will be able to slowly start adding more foods to your diet.
It is important to track your progress during your post-surgery diet. You will need to weighed regularly and keep track of your weight loss. You should also keep track of how you are feeling. If you have any problems, such as nausea or vomiting, you should contact your surgeon.
If you are considering gastric Balloon surgery, Mexico is a great option. For more details contact us today.