Breast Augmentation in Mexico: Best Surgeons, Low Cost Procedures
Table of Contents
If you are considering breast augmentation surgery, Mexico is a great place to have the procedure done. Mexican surgeons are highly skilled, and the cost of Breast Augmentation in Mexico is much lower than it is in the United States or Canada. In this article, we will discuss the best surgeons and clinics for breast augmentation in Mexico. We will also provide tips on how to choose a qualified surgeon and what to expect during your recovery.
Cost of Breast Augmentation in Mexico
One of the main reasons that women choose to have their breast augmentation surgery in Mexico is because the cost is much lower than it is in other countries. The average cost of Breast Augmentation in Mexico is $3,500, which is significantly less than the $9,500 that it would cost in the United States. Additionally, many Mexican clinics offer financing options that make it even easier to afford the surgery.
|Mexican Towns||Breast Enlargement Cost (USD)|
Cost of Breast Augmentation in Mexico vs Other Countries
|Countries||Breast Augmentation (saline)||Breast Augmentation (cohesive gel)|
Procedure of Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation, also known as Augmentation Mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of your breasts. This procedure can be performed using silicone or saline implants, or fat grafting. The best Augmentation Mammoplasty option for you will be determined based on your desired results and physical examination.
Breast implants are placed beneath the breast tissue or under the chest muscle. Incisions are made in inconspicuous places to minimize scarring. Augmentation Mammoplasty surgery takes 1-2 hours and is usually performed as an outpatient procedure. Recovery time is typically 1-2 weeks.
Why should I have Breast Augmentation in Mexico?
If you’re considering breast augmentation, you may be wondering if it’s worth it to have the surgery done in Mexico. Here are some reasons why breast augmentation in Mexico may be the right choice for you:
- The cost of breast augmentation surgery in Mexico is much lower than in the United States or Canada.
- Mexican surgeons are highly skilled and the procedures are performed using the latest techniques.
- Breast augmentation surgery in Mexico is a safe and affordable option for women who want to improve their appearance.
- Mexican clinics offer a variety of financing options to make it easier for you to afford the surgery.
- You will be able to enjoy your new look immediately after surgery with little or no downtime required.
- The results of breast augmentation surgery are natural looking and long lasting .
- You will feel more confident and attractive after undergoing breast augmentation surgery in Mexico.
Best Cosmetic Surgery Hospitals in Mexico
Now that you know the many benefits of having breast augmentation surgery in Mexico, you may be wondering which clinic is the best option for you. There are many great surgeons and clinics in Mexico, but we have compiled a list of the best ones for you to consider:
Choosing a Qualified Plastic Surgeons in Mexico
When you are considering any type of cosmetic surgery, it is important to choose a qualified surgeon. There are many surgeons in Mexico that are qualified to perform breast augmentation surgery. However, not all of them have the same level of experience or training. It is important to do your research and choose a surgeon that has been properly trained and is experienced in performing the procedure. Here are some of the best Plastic Surgeons in Mexico.
Before And After Breast Augmentation in Mexico
FAQs about Breast Augmentation in Mexico
What is the success rate of breast augmentation surgery in Mexico?
The success rate of breast augmentation surgery in Mexico is very high. The vast majority of women are happy with the results of their surgery and report an improvement in their self-esteem and confidence.
What should you not do before breast augmentation?
There are a few things that you should avoid doing before your breast augmentation surgery. These include:
- Don’t smoke cigarettes or use tobacco products for at least two weeks before your surgery.
- Avoid taking any medications that can thin your blood or increase bleeding.
- Don’t drink alcohol for at least 24 hours before your surgery.
- Avoid eating or drinking anything for at least eight hours before your surgery.
What should you do after breast augmentation?
After your surgery, it is important to:
- Take pain medication as prescribed by your surgeon.
- Sleep on your back with your head elevated for at least the first week after surgery.
- Wear a surgical bra or sports bra as directed by your surgeon.
- Avoid strenuous activity for at least four weeks after surgery.
- Attend all follow-up appointments with your surgeon.
How long after breast augmentation can I sleep on my side?
Most surgeons recommend that you sleep on your back with your head elevated for at least the first week after surgery. You may be able to sleep on your side after two weeks, but check with your surgeon before doing so.
How long does it take for breast implants to settle?
It typically takes about three months for breast implants to settle into their final position. During this time, you may experience some changes in the appearance of your breasts.
What to Expect During Recovery?
After your surgery, you will need to take it easy and allow your body to recover. This means plenty of rest and avoiding strenuous activity. You will also need to wear a special surgical bra during this time. Most patients take between one and two weeks before they feel up to their usual activities.
If you have any pain, your surgeon will prescribe medication to help you manage it. You may also have some bruising and swelling, which will usually go away after a week or two.
So, if you’re looking for an affordable, high-quality option for breast augmentation surgery, Mexico is a great choice. Contact us today to learn more about our breast augmentation services. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions