Dental Work in Turkey
Are you tired of feeling like a toothless wonder every time you smile? Do your pearly whites resemble something out of a horror movie? Well, fear not! Turkey is the perfect destination to fix your dental woes and get you grinning from ear to ear again.
With a booming dental industry and some of the best dentists in the world, Turkey is quickly becoming the go-to spot for dental tourism. So, buckle up and let’s take a trip to the land of kebabs, beaches, and top-notch dental care!
What to look for in a dentist?
Now, finding a dentist might seem as daunting as pulling teeth, but fear not! We’ve got your back, and your chompers. When searching for the perfect dentist, you want to make sure you’re not just picking any old tooth fairy. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Credentials: Make sure your dentist is fully qualified to handle all your dental needs. You don’t want someone with more experience with bubblegum than cavities.
- Reviews: Check out online reviews from previous patients. They can be more honest than your best friend, who’s too polite to say your breath smells like a dumpster.
- Services offered: Do they offer the treatment you need? You don’t want to show up expecting a root canal and leaving with a teeth whitening, feeling like you missed out on the main attraction.
- Experience: More experience means less chance of ending up with a botched procedure. And you don’t want to be their first rodeo, unless you want a buck-toothed smile.
By considering these factors, you can ensure you’re not taking a gamble with your dental health.
Best Dentists in Turkey
Now, let’s get down to business and introduce you to the best of the best. We’re talking the crème de la crème of dentists in Turkey, who will make your teeth sparkle brighter than a disco ball. Here are the top 10 dentists you should consider:
Dt. Merve Sadak is among the Best Dentist in Istanbul, Turkey, offering safe and effective Dental Crown, Teeth Whitening, and Dental Implants procedures.
- Graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry – 2010;
- Finished her training at the Turkish Dentist Association and the Istanbul Chamber of Dentists.
- Undergraduate Education in Crown Bridge Prosthesis Department in 1988.
- Graduated as a young dentist in his practice in Ataköy 1991.
- California Dental Intitude Esthetic Dentistry and Porcelain applications in the United States of America in 1996.
- Las Vegas Institute College of Clinical Laser Dentistry Standard Qualification course in 2004.
- Completed her primary and secondary education in Mugla
- Graduate of Mugla Anatolian Highschool
- Completed her master’s degree at Ege University Faculty of Dentistry
- Specializes in aesthetic dentistry and pulp health
- Participating in international congresses during her student and professional life.
- Medical Education at SGU University in Russia
- Ege University, Faculty of Dentistry in 200
- Focused on Implantology and completed her graduation thesis on “Implant Prosthesis and Aesthetics” and, graduated in 2014.
- Top dentist at WestDent Private Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic
Dr. Melis Palancioglu is a skilled and experienced dentist based in Istanbul, Turkey at Tower Dental Clinic.
- Specialty in dental prosthesis, dentures, crowns for 6 years of experience
- Selcuk University, School of Dentistry, Konya, Turkey 2016
- Board certified dentist at Tower Dental Clinic
Dt. Fatih Karadayi is a highly experienced and talented dentist practicing in Izmir, Turkey at the renowned West Dental Clinic.
- Completed his primary, secondary and high school education in Manisa
- Between 2009 and 2014, completed his master’s degree at Ege University, Faculty of Dentistry
- Co-founders of WestDent Private Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic
Dr. Fatma Sena Kaya is a highly qualified and experienced dentist offering a wide range of dental services at Tower Dental Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey.
- 4 years of experiences and specialties in dental prosthesis and gum disease.
- Istanbul University, School of Dentistry, Istanbul, Turkey 2019
- Highly qualified dentist at Tower Dental Clinic
Dentist Tugce Bigis is a highly skilled professional practicing at the WestDent Private Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic in Izmir, Turkey.
- Graduated from Suphi Koyuncuoglu Anatolian High School as the top student.
- Complete her undergraduate and graduate education at Ege University, Faculty of Dentistry, as the second top student of the faculty.
Dt. Zeynep Yilmaz is a highly skilled and qualified Orthodontist in Istanbul, Turkey. She provides high-quality and affordable Invisalign, Ceramic braces, and Traditional braces at Bergedent clinic. Dt Yilmaz is a graduate of the Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry and has over 10 years of experience. She has worked at various clinics throughout her career and is currently a member of the team of medical professionals at Bergedent.
- Graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry – in 2010
Dr. Gamze Etemoglu is a highly qualified dentist at Tower Dental Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey. She has 25 years of experience and specializes in smile design, dental prosthesis and soft tissue laser treatments.
- Highly qualified dentist at Tower Dental Clinic
- EGE University, School of Dentistry, Izmir, Turkey 1997
These are just a few of the top dentists in Turkey, but trust us, they’re all top-notch. So, pick your favorite and get ready to show off your new and improved smile.
Dental tourism in Turkey
Now, let’s talk about the elephant in the room – why travel to Turkey for dental treatment? Well, for starters, you get to experience the beauty and culture of a new country while getting your teeth fixed. It’s like a two-for-one deal, except instead of a meal, you get a brand new smile. Plus, the dental care in Turkey is some of the best in the world, at a fraction of the cost you’d pay in other countries. It’s like getting a VIP ticket to a concert, but without the VIP price tag.
And let’s not forget about the advanced technology and equipment available in Turkey. These dentists are using cutting-edge techniques that’ll make your head spin faster than a drill. From digital x-rays to 3D printing, they’ve got it all. It’s like stepping into a futuristic world, but instead of flying cars, you get flying teeth.
In conclusion, the dental industry in Turkey is no joke. They’ve got some of the best dentists in the world, using advanced technology and techniques, all while offering it at a price that won’t make you cringe harder than a toothache. So, if you’re in need of dental treatment, don’t be afraid to pack your bags and head to Turkey. Not only will you get a brand new smile, but you’ll also get to experience a new culture, indulge in delicious food, and maybe even make some new tooth fairy friends along the way. It’s like a tooth fairy tale come true.