Stem Cell Treatment in Mexico
Table of Contents
Are you looking for innovative treatment? Are you interested in stem cell treatment performed by renowned doctors? Mexico is known for its stem cell therapy research, highly trained specialist and fully equipped clinics!
What Is Stem Cell Treatment?
The stem cell treatment in Mexico is used to treat serious medical conditions such as various forms of cancer, heart disease, brain/spinal conditions, and diabetes. Stem cell research is a constantly growing field in the medical treatment. This type of therapy and has led to better advance in terms of patient success.
The stem cell research and treatments (inclusive of regenerative theories and methodologies) are currently being studied in Mexico.
There are a lot of stem cell therapies that are currently being analyzed or used to treat a wide range of medical conditions. These are:
- Therapeutic cloning
- Stem cell transplants using umbilical cord blood
- Adult stem cell transplants using bone marrow stem cells
- Adult stem cell transplants using peripheral stem cells
Stem cell therapies have ended up showing positive results in different medical conditions, including Multiple Sclerosis, diabetes, vision problems, Parkinson’s, and other neurological diseases. Mexican stem cell therapy centers provide stem cell therapies which use a multidisciplinary approach to medicine. Specializing in placental and umbilical cord stem cell therapies, facilities like the regenerative medicine clinics in Mexico make use of adult stem cell therapies to treat many medical conditions.
Why Is Stem Cell Treatment Done?
- To treat or improve conditions that are not treatable via traditional medicine
- Because they had positive results in various medical diseases
Cost of Stem Cell Treatment in Mexico
|City||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Nuevo Progreso||Integra Medical Center||Parkinsons Disease||$14,000|
|Nuevo Progreso||Integra Medical Center||Alzheimers Disease||$14,000|
|Tijuana||ProgenCell||Diabetes||$6,500 - $9,000|
|Tijuana||ProgenCell||Rheumatoid Arthritis||$5,500 - $8,500|
|Tijuana||ProgenCell||Retinitis Pigmentosa||$6,500 - $9,500|
|Tijuana||ProgenCell||Bone Marrow||$4,500 - $7,500|
|Tijuana||ProgenCell||Lung Diseases||$6,500 - $9,000|
Benefits of the Stem Cell Treatment
- The prospect to treat of a number of birth defects, infertility problems and pregnancy loss.
- Less side effects than older and conventional forms of treatment
- Great potential in the treatment of a number of conditions, such as spinal cord injuries, Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease, cancer, diabetes and many others.
- Typically performed as an outpatient procedure, depending on the type of condition involved, as well as the patient’s background
- Low rate of treatment rejection, as the stem cells are harvested directly from the patient
- High success rates for many conditions previously thought to be untreatable
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.