Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Mexico
Do you or a loved one struggle with autism? Are you searching for other medical options besides the traditional treatment protocols? There are alternative solutions available in Mexico!
Autism is a disorder that is characterized by anxiety, the impairment of social interactions, communication, mood swings, repetitive behaviors metabolic and digestive issues. The disorder affects the way information is processed within the patient’s brain by altering how nerve cells get connected and organized.
Those diagnosed with autism experience the damage of the brain’s memory areas. The stem cell therapy can enhance blood and oxygen flow to the patient’s brain by stimulating the formation of new arteries and replacing the damaged neurons. Stem cells achieve the affected cells properties and multiply in leading to the grey and white matter restoration. Also, neurological symptoms and intellectual capacity are improved.
The stem cell therapy is focused on:
- Communication capacity
- Memory, thinking learning ability
What is the cost of stem cell therapy for autism in Mexico?
There are several specialized clinics in Mexico that offer stem cell therapy for patients diagnosed with autism.
One example is Progencell, a renowned clinic in Tijuana, Mexico, that has a stem cell therapy for autism package available from $8,300.
Benefits of the stem cell therapy for autism:
- Stem cell therapy a new treatment.
- Stem cells can transform and replace the destroyed/damaged cells.
- Stem cell therapy has a low risk of complications
- Stem cell therapy can improve: behaviour, communication skills (capacity), verbal skills, self-care skills, writing, concentration and attention capacity
- The treatment can lead to a better tolerance to different foods and digestion, as well as less fear of loud noises, strangers and bright colours (progressive improvement).
Explore treatment options offered by renowned clinics in Mexico! Learn all about stem cell therapy for autism! Get in touch us!
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.