Stem Cell Clinics in Ukraine
Table of Contents
Are you looking for the best clinics that offer stem cell therapy? Ukraine is among the most popular countries medical tourists travel to for stem cell treatment. There are plenty of renowned clinics and highly trained doctors with relevant experience into this new field of medicine.
What Is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem Cell therapy is the treatment with stem cells and tissues, as well as biologically active substances that they produce.
There are various types of stem cells:
- Hematopoietic stem cells – involved in the formation of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets.
- Mesenchymal stem cells – creating other types of cells: cartilage cells, bone cells, muscle cells, interstitial cells, Grasse cells, skin cells, nerve cells etc.
The diseases treated by stem cells are divided into two different types:
- Hematopoietic stem cell therapy: essential in a wide range of about 80 haematological and hereditary cancers.
- Mesenchymal stem cells therapy: treat conditions such as cirrhosis, type 1 diabetes, bone fractures, multiple sclerosis, strokes, severe burns etc.
Why Is Stem Cell Therapy Done?
- Because it’s a new, promising type if therapy
- Because some patients failed curing or improving certain diseases with traditional treating methods
- It’s an option for conditions that are currently known to have no cure
Cost of Stem Cell Therapy in Ukraine
|City||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Kiev||EmCell Clinic||Stem Cell Therapy For Parkinson||$10,000|
|Kiev||Unique Cell Treatment Clinic||Stem Cell Therapy For Parkinson||$10,000|
Benefits of the Stem Cell Therapy
- Accelerates tissue repair
- Inflammations is decreased
- Stimulates tissue regeneration
- Prevents the further death of cells
- Generates healthy cells to replace diseased ones
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.