Kidney transplant is a crucial procedure to place a healthy kidney in a person’s body whose kidneys fail to perform its functions. In case a kidney loses its effectiveness in filtering harmful waste and fluid, it accumulates in the body, raises blood pressure and eventually results in kidney failure. As the kidneys fail to perform its role of producing urine and filter and remove excess waste, minerals and fluid from the blood, the patient goes through dialysis. Dialysis is the temporary procedure to remove wastes from their bloodstream, whereas, kidney transplant is the permanent solution.
Saluss Medical Group in Antalya, Turkey provides world-class kidney transplant with most successful results. It assures you the best facilities and technologies available for this treatment.
Advantages of Kidney Transplant in Antalya, Turkey
- Better life
- Reduced risk of dying
- Improvement in body strength, stamina, and energy
- Patient returns to a more normal lifestyle and more control over daily living
- Patients undergoing kidney transplantation do not require hours of dialysis treatment
- Anemia, which is considered to be a common problem with kidney failure, gets corrected after transplantation
- Improvement in blood pressure fluctuation in patients with hypertension
Complexity Level: High
Cost: The cost of Kidney Transplant at Saluss Medical Group in Antalya, Turkey is $20,000.
Length to Stay: Kidney Transplant procedure is successfully done within 5 hours. It requires 14 nights stay at the hospital. The patient needs to be at Turkey for the next 21 days for post-operative follow-up.
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
- 14 nights’ accommodation
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
Compatibility Blood Test:
- Blood typing (ABO compatibility)
- Tissue typing (or genetic typing)
Other tests in the donor evaluation include:
- Blood tests to evaluate function of heart, kidneys, liver, thyroid, and immune system
- Chest X-ray
- Cardiac stress test
- Cancer screening
- Gynecological examination
- Prostate exam
- Dental evaluation
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Why Choose Saluss Medical Group?
Saluss provide end-to-end support, best treatment plan, best doctors, and best ambiance for the treatment. It also offers comprehensive holiday packages with medical solutions for the patients to enjoy their holiday while they get treated
For more information on Kidney Transplant at Saluss Medical group in Antalya, Turkey, click the button below!