Life Changing Gastric Bypass Surgery in Guangzhou, China
Are you looking for an effective way to stop obesity? Bariatric (obesity) surgery procedures like gastric bypass can treat obesity along with its comorbid conditions (such as hypertension and diabetes)!
Wu Jing Hospital is located in Guangzhou, China and it became a leading provider of medical care. Featuring the latest medical equipment and offering modern treatments and customized services, the hospital is also known for its safe, caring and comfortable environment. The doctors are highly trained and experienced, focusing on offering great results which end up in total patient satisfaction.
The gastric bypass surgery is a procedure in which the patient’s stomach is separated into a smaller (upper) pouch and a larger (lower) pouch and the small intestine is readjusted to attach to both of them. The intervention results in a significantly reduced size of the stomach, accompanied by an improved physical response to food.
Gastric bypass surgery is highly recommended for:
- Patients with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 40 and above.
- Patients with a BMI of 35 or above and with one or more comorbid disorders such as sleep apnea, type 2 diabetes, hypertension.
What is the cost of the gastric bypass surgery?
At Wu Jing Hospital (Guangzhou, China), the gastric bypass package costs around $11,200.
Benefits of the gastric bypass surgery:
- 65–80% extra weight loss.
- Corrects high cholesterol.
- Improves hypertension and reduces gradually the need for maintenance medication.
- Improves sleep apnea.
- Reduces snoring.
- Reverses type 2 diabetes.
- Relieves the gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- The back pain and joint pain are relieved and improved.
Live a normal, happy life! Cure obesity and its comorbid disorders with the gastric bypass surgery package available at Wu Jing Hospital! Contact us!