Egg donation (also called oocyte donation or ovum donation) can be used as an effective treatment for infertility of all causes except for women with infertility caused by an anatomic problem with the uterus, such as severe intrauterine adhesions. Success rates with egg donation are high, particularly as compared to pregnancy rates in women with poor egg quality and quantity.
Donor egg in IVF is generally used only in women with significantly diminished egg quantity and quality (poor ovarian reserve).
Important Benefits of IVF with Egg Donation in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Best infertility solutions
- Best-in-the-industry price
- High quality infertility treatment
- Promotes happy married life
- Performed by qualified and experienced doctors
Cost: Cost of IVF with Egg Donation in Buenos Aires, Argentina is $6,900. However, the treatment cost may vary according to the condition of the patient.
The Package Includes
- Blastocyst Culture (if possible)
- Assisted Hatching (if needed)
- Vitrification of remaining embryos with one year maintenance Monitoring
- Medical Fees
- Oocyte Retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
- Egg Donor (includes the donors medications and her compensation and all the eggs the donor provides)
The Package Does Not Include
- Medications at home
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
You may find that same provider is offering different package prices for IVF with Egg Donation in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This happens due to relative factors like premature ovarian failure (menopause), poor egg quality, and poor response to ovarian stimulation, elevated day 3 follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) level, low antral follicle counts on ultrasound or advanced female age.
For more details on IVF with Egg Donation in Buenos Aires, Argentina, click the button below!