Get the Best Dental Crowns Package in Los Algodones, Mexico
Dental Crown is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that covers the surface of the tooth and restores its shape. The procedure is highly efficient in hiding the imperfections of the tooth and enhancing its size and strength. Los Algodones, Mexico is an important destination for dental crown due to its popular dental care centers that are known for hygiene and affordability. The dental crown is a fixed prosthetic that is cemented on top of an existing dental implant or teeth to cover an implant or protect cracked teeth. It also helps improving the appearance, size and shape of the tooth. There are several types of dental crowns: porcelain or ceramic, acrylic, metal and gold and porcelain fused to a metal cap.
You can get some of the best dental crown clinics in Los Algodones, Mexico that offers porcelain, ceramic and porcelain-metal mix dental crowns. The clinic should be certified and executing with a current license. This will assure you the best facilities and technologies available for this treatment.
What are the Benefits of Getting Dental Crown in Los Algodones, Mexico?
- Recover your tooth’s shape, size & appearance
- Strengthen your damaged teeth/tooth
- Prevent further damage to your teeth
- Give a new amazing smile
- Boost your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Regain a natural looking smile
- Help to chew better
- Improved aesthetics
- Strengthen the teeth
- Boost self-esteem
- Protection for the chipped or cracked teeth
- Restore teeth functionality
- Efficient and experienced dentists at Los Algodones, Mexico
- Better dental facilities
Cost: The average cost of Dental Crown in Los Algodones, Mexico starts from approximately $120.
- All Metal Crown – $120
- Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown – $180
- Porcelain Fused to Gold Crown – from $600
- Full Porcelain/Ceramic Crown – $340
- Zirconia Crown – $450
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctor fees, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
- Consultations (pre and postoperative)
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
It is quite easy to get in Los Algodones, Mexico, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country. Yuma International Airport is the nearest airport of Los Algodones.
For more information on Dental Crown in Los Algodones, Mexico, click the bottom below: