Effective and Affordable Surrogacy Packages in Georgia
Surrogacy is a new hope for childless intended parents who go for fertility treatment and fail to get desired results. The legal aspect of it restricts one from getting a surrogacy procedure done in many countries. Georgia in Europe is one of the prime destinations of surrogacy at affordable packages. It has best surrogacy providers with qualified and experienced doctors.
There are a number of surrogacy centers in Georgia that offer best packages to childless couples. One has to go through every detail of the available packages before finalizing.
Factors that Influence the Price of the Packages
There are multiple packages available at various different prices in Georgia. The variations in the price occur due to the following reasons:
- Age of the patient
- Requirement of egg or sperm donor
- Number of trials or attempts required for pregnancy
- Number of failed attempts of the intended parent to get pregnant
- Delay in fertilization or embryo formation
There are various laboratory tests required before the procedure of surrogacy. These tests are done to ascertain the condition of the patient and design a concrete treatment plan. The doctor follows the treatment plan sorted after all these tests followed by the laboratory report.
What are the advantages of Surrogacy in Georgia?
- Through surrogacy the infertile couples and become parents of their genetically connected child.
- Parents who do not want to go for Child Adoption and also become parents through surrogacy.
- Women with zero ability of carrying the gestation can also hire a womb to carry out their pregnancy.
- There is almost no delay in fertilization or embryo formation in surrogacy these days due to huge advancement of Technology in this field.
- Embryo, egg and sperm banks reduce the delay in the successful procedure.
- Egg and sperm donors accelerate the fertilization procedure and reduce the time consumed in every cycle.
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost: The average cost of Surrogacy in Georgia is around $30,000.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 7-10 days
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All hospital fees with the night stay
- All medical fees (doctor fees, orthodontist, assistant plastic surgeon, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
- Consultations (pre and postoperative)
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
Laboratory Tests Required to be Conducted before Going for the Procedure
- Blood Sugar
- HIV I and ii
- Anti HCV
- Mx Test
- Urine R/m
- Ultrasound TVS
- Semen Analysis
- Hormonal Tests
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, cheque, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to reach Georgia
Fly down to the following international airports, to reach Georgia by flight. There are multiple flights available those connect Georgia with major cities of the world.
- Kopitnari Airport to reach Kutaisi
- Lochini Airport to reach Tbilisi
- Babusheri Airport to reach Sukhumi
- Batum Airport to reach Batumi
For more details on Surrogacy in Georgia, click the button below: