Want to avail of dental implants but your dentist says you have a thin jawbone?
What is a bone graft?
Table of Contents
After assessing the quality and quantity of the patient’s jawbone, your implant surgeon will create a flap of skin (on the gumline) and when the jawbone is exposed, he/she will place the bone graft and cover it with a protective membrane (to protect from germs and encourage healing). Then the gum flap is stitched back into place. The healing period takes 4 months and the patient is prescribed with antibiotics and antibiotic gargles.
Why is bone grafting done?
Bone grafting is performed to have a sufficient jawbone when the dental implant is placed. Having a thick jawbone provides a sturdy support for implant-supported teeth.
Cost of Bone Graft in Los Algodones, Mexico
Bone grafting may be performed as a separate procedure or may be incorporated during the implant surgery if it is a minor one. However, if it is performed as separate, it may be cost more and your dentist will advise you of this situation during consultation.
|City||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Los Algodones||Sani Dental Group||Bone Graft||$350|
|Los Algodones||Evolution Implant Center||Bone Graft||small - $300 / large - $400|
|Los Algodones||Simply Dental||Bone Graft||$200 -$450|
|Los Algodones||Circle Dental Group||Bone Graft||$400 (large)|
|Los Algodones||Sani Dental Group Platinum||Bone Graft|
Best Candidates for Bone Graft include individuals who:
- Have gum disease
- Are wearing dentures for a long time
- Have teeth development defects
- Have facial injuries
- Have empty spaces in the mouth when teeth are removed
- Have experienced losing natural bone due to other dental procedures
- Want to have implant surgery
Benefits of Bone Graft in Los Algodones:
- Maintains the jawbone’s structure
- Re-establishes the facial bone structure
- Lowers risk of being graft rejection
- Stimulates new bone graft
- Facilitates dental implant surgery
- Restores your natural smile
Have a bone graft surgery to improve your smile and to facilitate dental implant surgery!
Just click the button below if you need more information!