Best Liposuction Packages in Thailand
Want to lose the stubborn flabs and love handles in an exotic destination like Thailand?
What Is Liposuction
Liposuction or lipoplasty, is one of the safest modalities to reshape your body contour. The procedure may be performed in men and women of all ages. Most common target areas are face, neck, abdomen, upper arms, buttocks, and thighs. Performed by the cosmetic surgeon, he begins the procedure by creating a small incision on the target area. Next, a local anesthetic is injected to numb the body area. He then inserts a small, thin tube (cannula) under the skin and rotates it to suction body fat.
Nowadays, current liposuction techniques tend to be less invasive and painful. Overall, it may vary on the location of fat to be removed, the surgical goals of the patient and the recommendation of the plastic surgeon.
Now, you can choose a non-invasive procedure using ultrasound or laser:
Types of Liposuction:
- Tumescent Liposuction
- UAL (Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction)
- TCAL (Twin Cannula Assisted Liposuction)
- Laser-Assisted Liposuction
- SAL (Suction Assisted Liposuction)
- PAL (Power Assisted Liposuction)
Why Is Liposuction Done
- To reshape or provide contour on one or more areas of your body
- It is performed on the body’s problem areas that have not responded well to exercise and diet.
- Liposuction is commonly used in conjunction with other plastic surgery procedures, such as a face-lift, breast reduction or “tummy tuck” (abdominoplasty).
- Liposuction can also treat medical conditions, such as:
- Axillary hyperhidrosis – excessive underarm sweating
- Lipomas - fatty tumors (benign)
- Pseudogynecomastia or gynecomastia - Anomalous enlargement of male breasts
- Lipodystrophy – fat metabolism disorder
Cost of Liposuction in Thailand
|City||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Mueang Nonthaburi||Asia Cosmetic Thailand||Outstanding Liposuction||$1,850|
|Pattaya||V Plast Clinic||Best Liposuction||$2,345 - $4,845|
|Bangkok||Le Vira Clinic||Liposuction||$1,335|
|Bangkok||Nirunda Clinic||Best Vaser Liposuction||$1,700-$4,000|
|Bangkok||Yanhee Hospital||Best Liposuction Procedure||$1,650-$2,442|
Best Candidates for Liposuction
- Patients who have unwanted fat deposits in problem areas waist, buttocks, inner thighs that cannot be improved through diet or exercise.
- Men and women who are aged 18 and above
- Has good skin elasticity, is emotionally stable and in good health
- Liposuction is not advised for severely obese individuals.
Benefits of Liposuction
- Removes localized fat deposits on problem areas of the body
- Medical conditions mentioned above maybe corrected.
- Permanently improves the body’s contour, removes fat cells and improves self-confidence