Want to try a proven weight loss solution? Lap band surgery in South Korea is one of the best in the world!
What is Lap Band Surgery?
Lap band is a bariatric surgery solution that uses a silicone and type of Silastic band that is sewed around the topmost part of the stomach.
The inner surface of the band has a balloon attached (imagine the inside of a bicycle tire) which is connected to a tube that leads to a half-dollar-sized port above the abdominal muscles (but below the skin). This balloon is where saline solution will be “filled” and “unfilled” during the recovery period until your ideal tightness is found.
Good Candidates for Lap Band Surgery:
- Grown-ups aged 18 years old and up
- With A body mass index (BMI) of 40 kg/m2 and up
- Who weighs more than 45 kg their ideal body weight.
- For patients with a BMI of 35-40 kg/m2 if there are comorbid conditions such as high blood pressure or diabetes.
- Who passed the psychological assessment
- Has tried to lose weight using exercise and diet but to no avail
Cost of Lap Band Surgery in South Korea
The cost of Lap Band Surgery varies depending on the destination. Most South Korean Clinics, charge between $4,500 and $28,000. Mostly, clinics group 3 cost categories for lap band surgery: the lap band surgery itself which is based on the surgeon, area and hospital; initial and follow up doctor visits (that also varies on the doctor himself); ongoing prescribed medications such as supplements and vitamins.
|City||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Seoul||Seoul 365mc||Lap Band Surgery||$16,000|
|Seoul||Seoul Surgical Hospital||Lap Band Surgery||$4,500|
|Seoul||PlacidKorea-Ascle InterMed||Lap Band Surgery||$26,000 - $28,000|
Best Candidates for Lap Band Surgery include:
- Adults who are 18 years old and above
- Those who have a body mass index (BMI) of over 40 kg/m2
- Those who weigh more than 45 kg their ideal body weight.
- Lap band may also be performed on a patient with a BMI of 35-40 kg/m2 if there are problematic medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Has passed the psychological assessment
- Has failed attempts to lose weight using conventional methods such as diet and exercise.
Advantages of Lap Band Surgery in South Korea:
- It’s a same day, outpatient procedure.
- It’s adjustable so patients don’t feel hungry.
- Also easily reversible.
- One of the safest bariatric procedures.
- Maybe performed as a day procedure
- Only has short-term complications
Lose weight safely with less complications with a Lap Band Surgery in South Korea!
Just click the button below!