Best Gastric Sleeve Surgery from $5000 in Tijuana, Mexico
Gastric sleeve surgery is a type of bariatric surgery that is used for drastically reducing the stomach size. There is a big demand of this procedure in Tijuana, Mexico because of the availability of the leading surgeons, top clinics and best of facilities. Most importantly, the cost of gastric sleeve surgery is affordable in Tijuana.
The city is home to many modern clinics of obesity surgery and most of these clinics impressive rates of safe and successful bariatric procedures. What you need to do is choose the right center and the best package offering excellent gastric sleeve surgery package. Before confirming, you should always check the accreditation and credentials of the clinic.
What Factors Affect the Price of the Package?
The price of one gastric sleeve package may vary from another with the same center. This happens because of several factors, which are:
- Hormonal instabilities
- Other complexities
The surgeon may suggest a few laboratory tests. Based on the results of the tests, the doctor may explain the suitable gastric sleeve surgery.
Gastric Sleeve Surgery Benefits in Tijuana, Mexico
- Type 2 diabetes can be remitted for long-term
- Cardiovascular health improves
- Improves fertility
- Relief from Joint Paint.
- Sleep apnea relief
- Joint pain relief
- Cure of many other mental disorders and depression
- Beautiful beach city surrounded by hills for best vacation
- Fascinating climate for quick healing
Complexity Level: High
Cost: The average cost of Gastric Sleeve Surgery Packages in Tijuana, Mexico is around $5000.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 10-15 days
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All hospital fees with night stay
- All medical fees (doctor fees, assistant plastic surgeon, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
- Consultations (pre and postoperative)
- Hotel or recovery house.
- Preoperative lab work.
List of required pre-op tests:
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Blood urea nitrogen (BUN)
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Test for cortisol, creatinine, electrolytes, prolactin and thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Cardiac catheterization
- Chest X-ray
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
Fly down to Tijuana International Airport, to reach Tijuana by flight. There are multiple flights available that connects Tijuana with major cities of the world.
For more details on Gastric Sleeve Surgery Packages in Tijuana, Mexico, click the button below: