Best Gastric Balloon Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico
The gastric balloon, sometimes called the intragastric balloon is a soft, silicone balloon that is inserted into the stomach and filled with sterile saline. This is a non-surgical procedure, done without general anesthesia. The balloon is usually left in the stomach for six months and is sometimes done as preparation for other weight loss surgeries.
Mexicali in Mexico is a popular medical tourism destination for Gastric Balloon Surgery. Read more about this affordable package here.
What are the benefits of Gastric Balloon Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico?
The benefits of Gastric Balloon Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico are as follows:
- Non-invasive procedure
- Short recovery period
- Safer and cheaper alternative compared to other procedures
- Lower risks of complications
- The patient can return to work in 1-2 days
- Can help achieve long-term weight loss if exercise and diet and are added to the daily routine
- Improves obesity-related conditions
Cost: The average cost of Gastric Balloon Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico is around $3,500.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
What are the featured included in the package?
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctor fees, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
What are the featured not included in the package?
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
Gastric Balloon Surgery is a nonsurgical technique during which a deflated silicone balloon is inserted into the patient’s stomach. Inside the stomach, the balloon will be filled with be inflated, closed tightly and released in the stomach, filing a significant part of it. That is why the patient will feel full after ingesting only a small amount of food.
For more information on Gastric Balloon Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico, click the button below!