Stem cell treatment for arthritis is a non-surgical procedure of injecting the stem-cells (usually collected from bone marrow) into the patient’s knee, providing the stimulus your body needs to start repairing itself. The main problems with arthritis are that it is a wear-and-tear type of injury and that it causes a lot of pain, and stem cells deal with both these problems effectively.
Stem cell treatments generally involve injecting stem cells into the patient’s body, increasing their concentration in the part of the body that needs repairing. They then communicate with the nervous system to repair the damage that has been done. In the case of arthritis, they are working with the immune system to repair the damage caused to the cartilage due to wear-and-tear and, in some cases, help it grow back. The treatment seems preferable to other types, such as knee replacement, as it is minimally invasive and practically painless.
Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Package Benefits in Lenggries, Germany
- Beneficial for degenerative Arthritis
- Normal regenerative potential of damaged cells
- Repair knee joint tissue and regenerate the stem cell pool
- Healthy stem cells that could be re-activated to correct the joint pain
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Ability to assist both in the immediate repair and in the follow-on repair
- Exotic city holiday
Cost: The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis in Lenggries, Germany starts at 12,900 Euro, which is $14,900 approximately.
Note: *Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
What You Will Get With Arthritis Stem Cell Package in Lenggries, Germany?
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All hospital fees with night stay
- All medical fees (anesthesiologist, nursing staff and doctors)
- Post-surgery garments
What You Will Not Get With Arthritis Stem Cell Package in Lenggries, Germany?
- Preoperative lab work
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
Lenggries is located in Upper Bavaria, Bavaria region of Germany. Brauneck airport connects the city via flights from all major cities in the world. One can also avail Franz Josef Strauss Airport at Munich, Germany to reach Lenggries. Lenggries is only 76 km from this airport.
For more details on Treatment Packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis in Lenggries, Germany click the button below!